Fluhme Glam Bar is very excited to offer Microblading by the Best in the Business!
- What is microblading? A Semi-permanent form of makeup for the Brows. Instead of being a block of color like traditional tattooed eyebrows, the color is applied as a series of small hair like strokes resulting in a natural looking brow. Before the service begins a technician pre-draws or outlines the eyebrow for approval by the client of shape, length and width. A professional recommendation for color is made by the MicroBlade artist and tested on your skin. Once you approve, you are ready to begin!
- How long does it last ? After the initial appointment a 6 week touch up is recommended. When completed the color can last up to 18 months.
- Is it painful? Pain level varies between clients. Topical anesthetic is used to numb the area before and during the service.
- How long does it take? Approx 2 hrs.
- Is it for me? For anyone except those who are pregnant, breastfeeding on Retinol in past 2 weeks or on Accutane. Also not recommended for anyone who has undergone chemo in the past 6 months, has Epilepsy or Hypertension.
- How much does it cost? $395-$495
- How do I get started? Call the Glambar in Mt Lebanon 412-693-6446 or Warrendale 724-972-0238 for an appointment