BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
We are open and accepting calls for appointments. Online scheduling also available for Lashes & Microblading. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
New Covid 19 Guidelines for the Glam Bar ~
- As we get more news about our re-opening, you will be contacted by your stylist to book your appointments. If you wish to have a touchless checkout, you can choose to give your stylist your credit card info when scheduling or checkout can be processed during your service to avoid a line at the front desk. We realize that everyone has waited a long time for their appointments and we will do our very best to accommodate all of our clients. With your help and compliance, we will be able to re-open safely and smoothly while maintaining a healthy safe schedule for our staff. Please try to arrive not more than 5 minutes before your appointment time. We are fortunate to have a large lobby where you can practice social distancing, and if the weather is lovely, you can wait outside, as well. Also, we will be unable to accommodate late arriving clients since we need to allow time between clients to sterilize chairs, sinks, door handles, etc. We will regretfully cancel late arriving appointments and charge a “no-show” fee.
- We must minimize the amount of people in the Glam Bar at all times to only guests who are having scheduled services. Fortunately there’s a lot to do on Washington Rd if someone needs to wait for you!
- Complimentary beverages, snacks and magazines will be temporarily put on hold until further notice, but we promise, they WILL return! Please refrain from bringing food or drink into the salon.
- Everyone’s temperature will be scanned at the door upon arrival. If you are running a fever and arrive sick; you will forfeit your appointment time and regretfully be charged as a “no show”. If you are sick or feeling under the weather; Please reschedule in advance. This includes; cough, cold, sniffles, congestion, sore throat, fever.
- Everyone will need to wear a mask throughout their visit, so please make sure to have one ready. As we have all learned, masks make speaking very difficult so we will need to limit conversations to consultations concerning your service.
- Please, no cell phone conversations while in the salon and please turn your phones on silent.
- Salon robes are for color clients only! Please keep your coats, sweaters, hoodies and clothes in our dressing room only. If you smoke, please hang your coat, etc on the coat rack in the lobby. Many of our guests and staff have asthma and this can trigger an attack. Please be courteous and aware.
- We will have sanitation stations throughout the salon. Please feel free to use them as much as you’d like.
- When extra product is required to complete your service it may be subject to a slight increase in cost.
Again, please read all emails coming from Fluhme as we continue to stay abreast of new information concerning our reopening and any updates to new protocol. With your help and compliance, we will be able to re-open safely & smoothly and provide the excellent service you deserve! Please stay safe, stay well! With love and respect,
Tiffany Fluhme and the Staff of Fluhme Glam Bar
We look forward to seeing you soon!